BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

NAPPY NEW YEAR

I am so excited about 2010. I will reflect a little on 2009 and say even though I hated it for the most part it played a pivotal part in my life from here on out.


1. I decided to go natural

2. I decided to make a change in my fitness

3. I got my license

4. I my OWN ALL PAID FOR car.

5. I became a sister of SWING PHI SWING SOCIAL FELLOWSHIP INCORPORATED!!!!!!!!

Five wonderful things have happen to me. There is more that happen like me getting 2 internships this year but what I really want to reflect on is with the support of God I was able to change my path. I was depressed and sad and I didn't know where or even who I was. With a plans, achievable goasl and prayer I was able to achieve so much in 2009.

Now here is the kicker I am now about to whip ASS in 2010. I will be doing my BIG CHOP, Losing close to a 100 pounds, Graduating from college and so much more I don't even know all the surprised life has for me.

Maybe even love but lets not get our hopes up somethings just take forever.

Well I want to a quick hair update. The Genie Locs are great had them in a little over a month now and have no real plans to remove them.

New style just for you:

Front View

Photobucket

Side View

Photobucket


I hope you have wonderful New Year I plan to come up with new goals for the year I can't wait to share. Stay tuned!




0 comments: